Run the Boston Marathon for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Our Individual runners pledge to raise a minimum of $10,000 for The CF Foundation. The Boston Marathon is an annual marathon hosted by several cities in greater Boston in eastern Massachusetts on April 16, 2018.
Billiard tables are sold to "Corporate" teams of 5 individuals and are hosted by 1 celebrity captain.Teams play in a corporate challenge round until there is eventually one winner. Celebrity hosts consist of past and present Boston Bruins players.
7 years and keep climbing.
Join us for the 2018 Xtreme Hike in the beautiful Berkshires. The Xtreme Hike challenges hikers to a one day 30+/- mile hike that builds fortitude and friendships. In the mountain, hikers come together to help find and fund the cure for cystic fibrosis. It’s a powerful and memorable experience.
Participants share a passion for the outdoors with a determination to make a difference in the lives of people with cystic fibrosis. The Xtreme Trail Team is working on an exciting location for the 2018 trail location.
All hikers will enjoy accommodations at Jiminy Peak Resort for three days and two nights. The experience includes a Friday night pre-hike pasta party, Saturday early morning revelry, transportation to and from the trail head and finish line, Saturday night celebration and Sunday victory breakfast. Hikers are paired with another hiker in a condominium unless otherwise arranged.
Hikers prepare with a 12-week training schedule as they tackle the challenge of fundraising; striving to raise $2,500.
Xtreme Hike 2018 is limited to 65 hikers.
The journey of participation includes:
- Three months of training hikes
- Daily workout calendar
- Accommodations for 3 days and 2 nights
- Transportation to and from the trail on Hike day
- Aid stations along the trail stocked with refreshing food and beverages
- Official Xtreme Hike wicking shirt
- Pre-hike pasta party
- Prior to sunrise hike breakfast
- Post hike dinner and reception
- Victory breakfast
The New Balance Falmouth Road Race will celebrate its 46th running in 2018 and the spirit which made the first Falmouth so special is still present today. More than 12,000 runners will gather in Woods Hole for the 2018 renewal, including many of the world's elite, though the essence of the event will always remain a fun run. Back-of-the-pack joggers share the road with the best, forming a tapestry of colors from the start on Water Street to the finish at the beach in Falmouth Heights.
Contact us now about joining the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's team at the Falmouth Road Race on August 19th. Fundraise to support our mission and the promise that we will not rest until we find a cure for all people with cystic fibrosis. To apply, please contact Vinnie Myles by email: email@example.com, or call: (508) 655-6000.
Your bib number can only be secured by speaking with Vinnie so please call or email to apply. Thank you!
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's (CFF's) Annual Dinner will bring together over 350 CF patient families, volunteers, caregivers, and medical, research, and pharmaceutical development professionals to celebrate the success of the previous year and rally behind the promise of what is to come.
This important evening offers unique opportunities to both gather and celebrate while serving as:
- An educational forum that will highlight updates in CF research and drug development as well as other CFF initiatives and advocacy.
- A gathering to recognize and thank supporters and volunteers for their dedication and efforts.
- A platform for CF community members to share success stories and messages of hope.
- A renewal of our commitment, “to cure cystic fibrosis and provide all people with the disease the opportunity to lead full, productive lives by funding research and drug development, promoting individualized treatment, and ensuring access to high-quality, specialized care."