About The Boston CF Climb
CF Climb is a challenging and unique fitness event where participants climb the flights of stairs in one of Boston’s tallest – and most beautiful buildings, One International Place.
It is a test of endurance and time. Whether climbing to improve your time or to simply cross the finish line, this event is a great way to spend the day with co-workers, friends and family while “Adding Tomorrows” for people with cystic fibrosis.
Once you have completed the Climb, we invite all our climbers to celebrate at the SURVIVORS PARTY with a delicious catered lunch, entertainment, and awards ceremony.
• A light breakfast will be served before the Climb.
• It takes on average 15 minutes for most Climbers to reach the top of One International Place (You take the elevator down)
• We have bail-out floors designated for those who only want to climb a certain number of stairs and water stops along the way.
• Children under age 10 are allowed to climb with a parent.
• We have a fabulous catered lunch at the International Place after the Climb
• There are multiple prize categories based on age and gender.
• We usually wrap up around 12:30. Take advantage of the $14 all day parking fee at International Place and spend the rest of the afternoon in the City!
Fundraising Minimum: $200
(Registration fees are non-refundable, are not
tax deductible and do not count towards your
Registration Fee Schedule:
2/20/19 – 8/31/19 – $25
9/1/19 – 9/30/19 – $35
10/1/19 – 10/6/19 – $45
Minimum Pledge Requirement Policy: The minimum pledge requirement of $200 is due on or before event day. If you have met your minimum pledge by the day of the event, we encourage you to keep fundraising. Reach for the stars and earn great prizes. Even though the minimum is due by the day of the event, you have one month after the event to earn great CF Climb prizes. The average amount a participant raises is $330. Registration fees are non refundable and non transferrable and do not count towards your fundraising minimum. Thank you for adding tomorrows for people with cystic fibrosis.
Registration fees are non-refundable, are not tax deductible and do not count towards your fundraising total.
Child Climber – Ages 10 and under with parent registration
Climber – General Climber
Virtual Climber – Unable to attend the event, but wishes to fundraise
Learn more about other CF Climb events across the country.